International Shipping (DHL's Global Mail) - Orders Over $300
5 - 14 Business Days
- Fully trackable
International Shipping (DHL's Global Mail)
- Fully trackable
Please note: For all Refunds, we retain a $15 Postage & Processing Fee
** Joanie Loves ChaChi will not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. Please email us for any enquiries online@
Authority To Leave
All our packages are dispatched with authority to leave unattended. If not at home, we recommend to have it delivered to your work instead.
International Express Shipping, 5-14 business days, $20
Joanie Loves ChaChi offer world wide International Shipping.
We use a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) service, which means you simply pay an ex-tax price at the checkout and are subject to any relevant local duties and taxes once the parcel arrives at your country.
Delivery can take anywhere between 5-14 business days. If you’d like it faster, please call or email us and we may be able to provide a quote for a faster service. Generally speaking, the closer your are to Australia and to a capital city, the closer you can expect the item to arrive in the quicker end of that delivery estimate.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- For all Refunds, we retain a $15 Postage & Processing Fee
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or any items sold at a reduced price including items purchased with a promotional code.
- We do not accept products purchased during a promotional sale period or on markdown/final sale.
If you believe you have received an faulty item, please send imagery of the item, order number and contact details to online@
If at any stage Joanie Loves ChaChi assess the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
Any full price items purchased between 10th of December and 24th of December can be refunded up to the 10th of January. Any returns received after that will not be excepted.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. International orders needs to be returned to within 21 days of dispatch. Items are to be sent back to Joanie Loves ChaChi at the cost of the customer. All online orders can be either returned to our Woollahra Store or return posted to our Woollahra Store
Processing a Refund
Please allow up to 2 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Unfortunately Joanie Loves ChaChi cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
Joanie Loves ChaChi can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.