Reusable Coffee Cup Natural 8 oz
Buy the Huskee Reusable Coffee Cup with lid made from coffee husks as a raw material. Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By purchasing a Huskee Cup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee and reduce the amount of takeaway cups in landfill.
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Repurposes waste (coffee husk)
- Comfortable to hold and cool to touch
- Durable and reusable
- Dishwasher Safe
Huskee Cup is dishwasher safe, stain-resistant, durable and it doesn’t chip or crack easily. It's been tested in the most rigorous café environments, running it through the dishwasher dozens of times a day. It has little drainage vents on the bottom of the cup to ensure water runs straight off after cleaning.
Best News is that Huskee Cup is BPA free, and FDA approved food safe.
Please note, this is an approximate size conversion guide.
Conversions may vary from brand to brand.
For further information or advice, contact customer care.
Standard Shipping - Over $200 FREE
Standard Shipping - Under $200 $6.95
2 - 5 Business Days
|Express Shipping - Over $300 FREE
5 - 14 Business Days
|Express Shipping - Under $300 $40.00
5 - 14 Business Days
Wrong Order Details
Please contact us ASAP and we’ll see if we can intercept it! If you have entered the wrong shipping information and if the package is still in warehouse, we can update the address. If the order has been dispatched, we will assist with a redelivery, depending on the status on the order. Please note that redirection can increase the delivery time with up to 5 days.
If a delivery is unsuccessful, the package will be returned to Joanie Loves ChaChi within 10 days. We can then re-book your order to the correct address.
Track My Order
If you’re a customer with a login, you can track your order in the ‘Login’ section of the Joanie Loves ChaChi website. Alternatively, you can track your order directly using the tracking code that was sent in your shipping confirmation email. If you can’t find your tracking code, please call or email us.
If you’re not home when a driver attempts delivery, they will take it to your closest post office. If they’ve done so, there will be a note in your mailbox letting you know which post office location they’ve taken it to.
Bear in mind that extreme weather conditions such as flooding and bushfires can often affect the postal service and in turn, receiving your parcel in our quoted time frame.
Joanie Loves ChaChi will not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. Please email us for any enquiries email@example.com
Authority To Leave
As Joanie Loves ChaChi do not take responsibility of loss or damaged items during transit. We recommend to have it delivered to your work instead.
International Express Shipping, 5-14 business days, $40
Joanie Loves ChaChi offer world wide International Shipping. If we are unable to book an international shipment through Australia Post we will contact the customer to alternative work out an alternative address or cancel the order.
We use a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) service, which means you pay an ex-tax price at the checkout and are subject to any relevant local duties and taxes once the parcel arrives at your country. Please feel free to contact customer service if you have any further queries.
Delivery can take anywhere between 5-14 business days. Generally speaking, the closer your are to Australia and to a capital city, the closer you can expect the item to arrive in the quicker end of that delivery estimate.
Customer satisfaction is important to us! If you are unhappy with the merchandise you received for any reason, we will happily provide a credit note or refund under the following conditions:
Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Australian Orders - For all Refunds within Australia, we retain a $15 Postage & Processing Fee
- International Orders - For all International Refunds, original shipping costs, duties and taxes are non–refundable, and a $25 fee will be deducted from your refund for any international return
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of dispatch for Australian and New Zealand customers and 21 days for other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive an RA number.
- At this stage we do not offer exchanges on any items. If you would like a different size or item, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and repurchase the new item.
- Sorry - sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty. We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items or any items sold at a reduced price including items purchased at a promotion.
- We do not accept products purchased during a promotional sale period or on markdown/final sale.
If you believe you have received an faulty item, please send imagery of the item, order number and contact details to online@
If at any stage Joanie Loves ChaChi assess the return as unsuccessful the item will be returned to the customer.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Make a Return
- Contact us to let us know what you would like to return, why and if you would like a credit note or refund. We will then provide you with an RA number.
- Ensure the garment is in original condition with tags attached
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. International orders needs to be returned to within 21 days of dispatch. Items are to be sent back to Joanie Loves ChaChi at the cost of the customer.
Processing a Refund
Please allow up to 2 working days upon us receiving your parcel to complete the process of your return.
We recommend you send your item back using a traceable service so you know when we’ve received it. Unfortunately Joanie Loves ChaChi cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
Joanie Loves ChaChi can only refund the amount back to the original payment information used while placing the order. If a card has been cancelled and we are unable to process the refund, we will issue a credit note.
For international orders, if an item is returned because a customer refused to pay for any import taxes or customs duties due payable, Joanie Loves ChaChi will seek to recover from the customer all costs or any fees incurred by Joanie Loves ChaChi. Please note that if you refuse to pay custom duties upon delivery, a refund will only be issued after the product has been returned to us.
Please allow up to 4-7 business days for refunds to be processed once your return has been received by our warehouse